Thank Goodness It's
Terms & Conditions
By placing an order, the buyer acknowledges and agrees to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions.
ACCEPTANCE AND CONFIRMATION OF ORDER
The client may place an order on the website. The process for placing an order is as follows:
Choose your products and add them to cart
Validate the contents of the cart
Provide information regarding the client personal details
Indicate pick up dates and time
Indicate remarks as well as preferred payment method
Accept the GTC
Confirm the order
The client is able to see the different stages of the order details and the total price and may correct any errors before confirming his/her order, thereby expressing his/her acceptance. Payment for the price of the products makes the order final and no amendment of the order may be entertained by or taken into consideration by the vendor thereafter. Conclusion of the contract is only effective after confirmation of the order by the vendor. The vendor confirms the order by sending an email to the email address provided by the client. The vendor reserves the right to cancel or refuse to accept any order from a client with whom there is a dispute concerning payment of a previous order or who, in the vendor’s opinion, presents any form of risk. Any information given by the client remains his/her sole responsibility and any anomalies generated by him/her may not be borne by the vendor nor shall the vendor be liable for any loss or damage occasioned thereby, in the event that it becomes impossible to carry out the order and achieve a successful outcome.
PAYMENT (SECURE TRANSACTIONS)
Online payment is made exclusively by payment gateway Stripe. The client accepts that his/her account is debited for the total amount due at the time of the order. Bank cards accepted for online payment are those used by cardholders within the European Union zone, such as Carte Bleue, Visa, VPay, Electron, MasterCard, Maestro and American Express. Depending on the type of card, the client enters his/her card number, its expiry date and security code (composed of the three figures shown on the back of the bank card), then validates this data, or has the possibility of returning to the previous page. Payments made online by bank cards shall be carried out by way of the secured payment system of LCL bank. The request for payment is made in real time via the secured payment system of LCL bank - the bank ensures that it is a valid bank card (if no error is registered on entering the code and the card has not been stopped) and confirms registration of payment by delivering a transaction number or advises that the transaction has been refused (as the case may be).After payment has been validated by the banking organisation, the order is accepted by the vendor who confirms acceptance of the order to the client by email. The client undertakes to personally use the bank card of which he/she is the registered holder. In the event of fraudulent use, the vendor cannot be held liable. In the absence of payment by the bank, or a refusal by the banking centres to make payment, the order shall be automatically cancelled and the client informed by email. The products remain the property of the vendor until it receives full payment of the price.
For payments made via PayNow, orders will be confirmed upon receipt of payment. PayNow payments to be made within
15 minutes of your order made online.
EXCHANGE POLICY: REFUNDS/CANCELLATIONS
No refunds, exchange, cancellations or amendments is applicable once payment is processed and completed online.
UNAVAILABILITY OF PRODUCTS
The vendor reserves the right to change the product range at any time and from time to time. Certain offers may have a restricted period of validity that will be indicated for each product or product range. The vendor undertakes to honour orders received on the website only within the limits of available stocks. In rare cases, a product that is shown as available on the website may become unavailable after definite registration of the order. In the event that one or several products ordered become(s) unavailable within the time period indicated, the vendor undertakes to inform the client of this fact as quickly as possible by email and phone call. The order shall be automatically cancelled and the client is reimbursed within 30 days at the latest following full settlement of the amount paid, except where the client expressly wishes to switch his/her order to a substitute product advised by the vendor. The client agrees and acknowledges that no penalty shall be applied for such cancellations and that subject to the above, receipt of reimbursement of the amount paid by the client shall be conclusive, and the client waives all rights to claim any penalty or other costs from the vendor.
Any texts, remarks, structures, illustrations and images reproduced on the website are controlled and regulated by copyright as well as by intellectual property throughout the whole world. Any reproduction of the website, whether in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited without prior agreement.
PROHIBITION OF SALES OUTSIDE THE NETWORK
The products are intended to be sold exclusively through our distribution networks. It is therefore strictly prohibited to buy products for resale purposes outside of our networks, in particular, through websites. Over and above an infringement of our brands and the integrity of our products, such acts may involve the legal and criminal liability of their perpetrators, where appropriate.
APPLICABLE LAW AND DISPUTES
The Terms & Conditions, and any disputes arising from or under the Terms & Conditions, shall be governed by Singapore law. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore regarding any such dispute. A person who is not a party to Terms & Conditions shall have no right under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act to enforce any part of Terms & Conditions.
DATA PROTECTION NOTICE
This Data Protection Notice (“Notice”) sets out the basis which Gastrogig Pte Ltd (“we”, “us”, or “our”) may collect, use, disclose or otherwise process personal data of our customers in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (“PDPA”). This Notice applies to personal data in our possession or under our control, including personal data in the possession of organisations which we have engaged to collect, use, disclose or process personal data for our purposes.
1. As used in this Notice:
“customer” means an individual who (a) has contacted us through any means to find out more about any goods or services we provide, or (b) may, or has, entered into a contract with us for the supply of any goods or services by us; and
“personal data” means data, whether true or not, about a customer who can be identified:
(a) from that data; or (b) from that data and other information to which we have or are likely to have access.
2. Depending on the nature of your interaction with us, some examples of personal data which we may collect from you include your name and identification information such as your NRIC number, contact information such as your address, email address or telephone number, nationality, gender, date of birth, marital status, photographs and other audio-visual information, employment information and financial information such as credit card numbers, debit card numbers or bank account information.
3. Other terms used in this Notice shall have the meanings given to them in the PDPA (where the context so permits).
COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
4. We generally do not collect your personal data unless (a) it is provided to us voluntarily by you directly or via a third party who has been duly authorised by you to disclose your personal data to us (your “authorised representative”) after (i) you (or your authorised representative) have been notified of the purposes for which the data is collected, and (ii) you (or your authorised representative) have provided written consent to the collection and usage of your personal data for those purposes, or (b) collection and use of personal data without consent is permitted or required by the PDPA or other laws. We shall seek your consent before collecting any additional personal data and before using your personal data for a purpose which has not been notified to you (except where permitted or authorised by law).
5. When you interact with us on our websites, we automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser. We may employ cookies in order for our server to recognise a return visitor as a unique user including, without limitation, monitoring information relating to how a visitor arrives at the website, what kind of browser a visitor is on, what operating system a visitor is using, a visitor's IP address, and a visitor's click stream information and time stamp (for example, which pages they have viewed, the time the pages were accessed and the time spent per web page).
6. Cookies are small text files stored in your computing or other electronic devices which allow us to remember you or other data about you. The cookies placed by our server are readable only by us, and cookies cannot access, read or modify any other data on an electronic device. All web-browsers offer the option to refuse any cookie, and if you refuse our cookie then we do not gather any information on that visitor.
7. Should you wish to disable the cookies associated with these technologies, you may do so by changing the setting on your browser. However, you may not be able to enter certain part(s) of our website.
8. We may collect and use your personal data for any or all of the following purposes:
(a) performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the goods and/or services requested by you;
(b) verifying your identity;
(c) responding to, handling, and processing queries, requests, applications, complaints, and feedback from you;
(d) managing your relationship with us;
(e) processing payment or credit transactions;
(f) sending your marketing information about our goods or services including notifying you of our marketing events, initiatives and promotions, lucky draws, membership and rewards schemes and other promotions;
(g) complying with any applicable laws, regulations, codes of practice, guidelines, or rules, or to assist in law enforcement and investigations conducted by any governmental and/or regulatory authority;
(h) any other purposes for which you have provided the information;
(i) transmitting to any unaffiliated third parties including our third party service providers and agents, and relevant governmental and/or regulatory authorities, whether in Singapore or abroad, for the aforementioned purposes; and
(j) any other incidental business purposes related to or in connection with the above.
6. We may disclose your personal data:
(a) where such disclosure is required for performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the goods or services requested by you; or
(b) to third party service providers, agents and other organisations we have engaged to perform any of the functions listed in clause 5 above for us.
9. The purposes listed in the above clauses may continue to apply even in situations where your relationship with us (for example, pursuant to a contract) has been terminated or altered in any way, for a reasonable period thereafter (including, where applicable, a period to enable us to enforce our rights under any contract with you).
WITHDRAWING YOUR CONSENT
10. The consent that you provide for the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data will remain valid until such time it is being withdrawn by you in writing. You may withdraw consent and request us to stop using and/or disclosing your personal data for any or all of the purposes listed above by submitting your request in writing or via email to our Data Protection Officer at the contact details provided below.
11. Upon receipt of your written request to withdraw your consent, we may require reasonable time (depending on the complexity of the request and its impact on our relationship with you) for your request to be processed and for us to notify you of the consequences of us acceding to the same, including any legal consequences which may affect your rights and liabilities to us. In general, we shall seek to process your request within ten (10) business days of receiving it.
12. Whilst we respect your decision to withdraw your consent, please note that depending on the nature and scope of your request, we may not be in a position to continue providing our goods
or services to you and we shall, in such circumstances, notify you before completing the processing of your request. Should you decide to cancel your withdrawal of consent, please inform us in writing in the manner described in clause 8 above.
13. Please note that withdrawing consent does not affect our right to continue to collect, use and disclose personal data where such collection, use and disclose without consent is permitted or required under applicable laws.
ACCESS TO AND CORRECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
14. If you wish to make (a) an access request for access to a copy of the personal data which we hold about you or information about the ways in which we use or disclose your personal data, or (b) a correction request to correct or update any of your personal data which we hold about you, you may submit your request in writing or via email to our Data Protection Officer at the contact details provided below.
15. Please note that a reasonable fee may be charged for an access request. If so, we will inform you of the fee before processing your request.
16. We will respond to your request as soon as reasonably possible. Should we not be able to respond to your request within thirty (30) days after receiving your request, we will inform you in writing within thirty (30) days of the time by which we will be able to respond to your request. If we are unable to provide you with any personal data or to make a correction requested by you, we shall generally inform you of the reasons why we are unable to do so (except where we are not required to do so under the PDPA).
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
17. To safeguard your personal data from unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks, we have introduced appropriate administrative, physical and technical measures such as up-to-date antivirus protection, encryption and the use of privacy filters to secure all storage and transmission of personal data by us, and disclosing personal data both internally and to our authorised third party service providers and agents only on a need-to-know basis.
18. You should be aware, however, that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure. While security cannot be guaranteed, we strive to protect the security of your information and are constantly reviewing and enhancing our information security measures.
ACCURACY OF PERSONAL DATA
19. We generally rely on personal data provided by you (or your authorised representative). In order to ensure that your personal data is current, complete and accurate, please update us if there are changes to your personal data by informing our Data Protection Officer in writing or via email at the contact details provided below.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
20. We may retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected, or as required or permitted by applicable laws.
21. We will cease to retain your personal data, or remove the means by which the data can be associated with you, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that such retention no longer serves the purpose for which the personal data was collected, and is no longer necessary for legal or business purposes.
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE OF SINGAPORE
22. We generally do not transfer your personal data to countries outside of Singapore. However, if we do so, we will obtain your consent for the transfer to be made and we will take steps to ensure that your personal data continues to receive a standard of protection that is at least comparable to that provided under the PDPA.
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
23. You may contact our Data Protection Officer if you have any enquiries or feedback on our personal data protection policies and procedures, please email us at email@example.com or by mail to
Gastrogig Pte Ltd
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
1 Seletar Aerospace Heights, 02-03, Singapore 797547
Contact No: +65 6906 7547
EFFECT OF NOTICE AND CHANGES TO NOTICE
24. This Notice applies in conjunction with any other notices, contractual clauses and consent clauses that apply in relation to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by us.
25. We may revise this Notice from time to time without any prior notice. You may determine if any such revision has taken place by referring to the date on which this Notice was last updated. Your continued use of our services constitutes your acknowledgement and acceptance of such changes.
SECTION 1 - WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
SECTION 2 - CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailing us at:
Gastrogig Pte Ltd - 1 Seletar Aerospace Heights, 02-03, Singapore 797547.
SECTION 3 - DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 - THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
SECTION 5 - SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, we use a validated Level 1 PCI DSS compliant service provider to process all online payment transactions. Our payment gateway is also on Visa's Global Compliant Provider and Mastercard's SDP List. We do not store raw magnetic stripe, card validation code, or PIN block data.
SECTION 6 - COOKIES
SECTION 7 - AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at email@example.com or by mail at
Gastrogig Pte Ltd
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
1 Seletar Aerospace Heights, 02-03, Singapore 797547
Contact No: +65 6906 7547